Educational and Therapeutic Support Services address the roots and symptoms of learning difficulties, anxiety, and other life challenges.
Educational and Therapeutic Support helps with:
- A variety of learning challenges, such as difficulties in reading, writing, arithmetic
- Transitions such as new life circumstances, 9 Year Change, death in the family
- Challenges with fine and/or gross motor movements
- Anxiety, excess tension, stress
- Behavioral issues in the classroom and at home, i.e. listlessness, restlessness, frustration, etc.
- The work is suitable for students of all ages as well as adults.
Cheri’s work is based on movement and artistic exercises, which together help alleviate hinderances to learning – and enhance self-esteem and confidence
Movement exercises and artistic activities address learning and behavioral challenges by developing and integrating:
- Spatial orientation
- Balance and Breathing
- Dominance and Bilateral Integration – Memory, both visual and auditory
- Fine and Gross Motor abilities
- Postural Control